************ LOVE AVIATION? ************
We are a family owned and
operated Airport currently looking for a full time front desk receptionist to
work for the airport office. The right candidate needs to work well in a team
environment, has a positive attitude, has the ability to multi-task, is detail
oriented and strives to deliver exceptional customer service in every customer
interaction, consistent with our core values of trust, professionalism, and
personal connection. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and
challenging office setting and to learn more about the aviation world!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
- Outlook skills.
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms.
- Strong work ethic.
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Exhibit proven time management principles.
- Must be able to maintain focus and awareness in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Quick Learner.
- Trustworthy, confident,
responsible, observant, punctual and demonstrate a cheerful personality.
- Excellent verbal (in-person
and telephone) and written communication skills with customers from a variety
of backgrounds and cultures.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks and issues.
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
JOB TASKS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
(not limited to)
- Answer multi line phone system promptly, screening and routing as appropriate.
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere.
- Greeting customers with professional enthusiasm.
- Schedule flight appointments.
- Customer service/sales (phone and in person.)
- Office tasks.
- Precise and accurate legal contract verification.
- Computer work using Microsoft
Word and Excel and software programs specific to flight Training and Scheduling
Software (training provided.)
- Dispatch and check-in flights properly.
- Routine housekeeping tasks around the office and grounds.
- Must be able to commit to
working Weekends and Afternoon/ Evening shifts.
- Must be able to work variable
shifts week to week (we are open 7 days a week, dawn till dusk).
- Flexibility is key.
- Full time, Average 35 hours/week.
- We are a non-smoking facility.
Smokers need not apply.
- Applicant must be at least 18
years old, and have a valid driver's license.
- On the job training provided to the right individual.
Please print and fill out the Application
completely and email with resume and cover letter to